500 watt Flexible Solar Kit
Perfect for RV’s and boats, its flexible design can conform to almost any surface. The panels are only 3 mm thick, making them easy to install. The thin, lightweight design provides a low profile, which is aesthetically pleasing and more aerodynamic that traditional rigid solar modules. The solar panels are durable, allowing a bend of up to 30°, providing you with a long-term solution to your solar power needs.
The high-efficiency monocrystalline cells produce more power per square foot than any other panel on the market, and with a 5 year warranty.
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- 500 watts / 28.4 amps solar charging kit
- 40-amp MPPT Solar Controller
- MPPT Digital Remote Display
- 1 x GP-CEP-25 – 25’ Cable Entry Plate with 25’ of cable
- Mounting hardware (4 x GP-MH-4-KB)
- 5-year solar module power output warranty