200 watt Solar Flex Kit
Perfect for RV’s and boats, its flexible design can conform to almost any surface. The panels are only 3 mm thick, making them easy to install. The thin, lightweight design provides a low profile, which is aesthetically pleasing and more aerodynamic than traditional rigid solar modules. The solar panels are durable, allowing a bend of up to 30°, providing you with a long-term solution to your solar power needs.
An impermeable lamination coats the entire Solar Flex™ module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved surfaces, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screws, and grommets are provided for ease of installation.
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
- 5-year warranty
Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- 200 watts / 11.36 amps solar charging kit
- 30-amp digital PWM Dual Bank Bluetooth® Solar Controller
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - BLACK (#10)
Advanced Solar Technology
With the digital 30-amp PWM (pulse width modulated) solar-charging controller, with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, your batteries will always get the right amount of charge to maintain power. The controller extends battery life by protecting them from damaging overcharge.
The digital screen displays your battery bank's charging status including charge current, battery voltage and battery capacity.